About Analysis Group
Analysis Group provides economic, financial, and business strategy consulting to law firms, corporations, and government agencies. Through our work in thousands of cases across multiple industries, we have built a reputation for excellence by providing fact-based, thoughtful interpretation of complex legal and business issues.
We assist law firms with:
- pretrial discovery
- development of economic and financial models
- preparation of testimony
- critique of opposing experts’ analyses
We also advise corporate and government clients on business issues including:
- financial planning
- tax and transfer pricing issues
- company and asset valuations
- cost-effectiveness analyses
- market analyses
- evaluations of mergers and acquisitions
- strategies for growth through enhancing innovation and identifying new opportunities
Analysis Group was founded in 1981. Most of our 500 professionals have advanced degrees in economics, law, finance, accounting, and business. We work with an extensive network of experts at leading universities to develop state-of-the-art analyses and insights for our clients. Our academic rigor, coupled with our commitment to teamwork, ensures that our clients receive the highest-caliber work product and service.