Bankruptcy and Insolvency
Analysis Group is distinguished by the combination of thought leadership and pragmatic experience we bring to assessing the economic and financial issues involved in bankruptcy matters.
We work alongside some of the country’s leading authorities on valuing financially distressed firms and corporate reorganizations. Our expert affiliates have authored widely referenced papers and texts on bankruptcy related topics, and have testified in bankruptcy courts.
Complex issues involving reinstatement of debt and so-called "cram-ups" are playing an increasingly prominent role in bankruptcy litigation.
Analysis Group’s experience includes:
- Assessing plans of reorganization to determine the impact on various classes of creditors
- Assessing insolvency
- Developing sophisticated economic models to predict corporate failure
- Analyzing the effect of specific events on credit ratings
- Evaluating the impact that accounting fraud, accounting policies, market and industry factors and capital structure have on a firm’s ability to operate as a going concern
- Identifying and support testifying experts