Climate and Clean Energy
Is your company or client ready for the challenge of national climate change legislation and new clean energy laws? Analysis Group has supported clients in strategic, regulatory, and litigation settings in matters related to:
- Federal, regional, and state climate policies
- Renewable portfolio standards
- Analysis of specific renewable technologies and associated energy infrastructures
- Energy efficiency technologies, programs and policies
- Impacts on energy-intensive trade-sensitive industries
- Interactions of regulatory and market design and clean energy development
Analysis Group Sponsors Energy, Careers Discussion
At a recent networking event cosponsored by Analysis Group, and the New England Women in Energy and the Environment (NEWIEE), N.H. Senator Jeanne Shaheen discussed a range of topics related to U.S. energy policy, the energy sector in New England, and women’s careers in the field of energy.
Our recent energy engagements have included such diverse projects as developing policy options regarding transmission facilities to integrate offshore wind power, modeling economy-wide energy savings from a large technology firm’s portfolio of products and services, facilitating CO2 emissions policy analysis for a regional electricity generator, and providing internal assessment and comment on California climate policy development. We also have collaborated on corporate strategy to create greenhouse gas reduction commitments, analyzed financial incentives for utilities to invest in energy efficiency and other demand-side resources, and assessed cost-recovery policies for renewable energy credits (RECs).