Analysis Group has served electricity and gas companies; grid operators; oil producers; energy customers; utility and other regulators; Indian tribes; and various public and private entities in the energy industry; and law firms engaged in energy litigation for 30 years.
Our diverse Energy practice is distinguished by expertise in economics, finance, regulatory issues, public policy, policy analysis, environmental economics, energy infrastructure development, and business strategy as well as energy pricing and ratemaking.
Analysis Group Energy practice professionals:
- Combine extensive public policy expertise with deep quantitative capabilities
- Collaborate with leading academic experts in energy and in related practice areas
- Work with both public and private entities
- Deliver analyses on behalf of our clients in the form of reports and affidavits and expert witness testimony before courts, regulatory agencies, and arbitration panels
- Provide consulting support for strategic decision making