© COPYRIGHT 2015 Analysis Group, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on July 28, 2015
1. CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
A. Description of Content. The Site contains a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to Analysis Group or (2) proprietary to third parties. “Content” includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, images, documents, white papers, templates, studies, business methods, tools, methodologies, processes, techniques, solutions or construction frames, analytical frameworks, know-how, slides, presentations , abstracts, summaries, software, scripts, layout, design, function, “look and feel,” graphics, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view or access through the Site. Content is made available for general informational purposes only and should not be considered to be specific professional advice.
B. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by Analysis Group or other parties that have licensed their material to Analysis Group, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted in this Agreement, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of Analysis Group or such third-party that owns the Content. . Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting any license or right to any intellectual property right without the express written grant from Analysis Group or such third-party that may own the intellectual property right. All rights not expressly granted herein by Analysis Group and/or its licensors to you are reserved by Analysis Group and/or its licensors
C. Restrictions on Your Use of Content. You may access and use Content solely for your information, as permitted under this Agreement. Any modification of the Content, use of the Content on any web site, or use of the Content for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein, without the prior consent of Analysis Group or its licensors, as applicable, is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Content and is expressly prohibited. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Site. You agree that all copies shall retain all copyright, other proprietary notices, and disclaimers contained on the original Content.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SITE. You agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to): (i) access or use the Site in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose or in any manner that contravenes this Agreement; (ii) attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site through use of methods such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial of service attacks, flooding or spamming; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (iv) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to access, retrieve, screen scrape, screen surf or employ any other data scraping method, or index any portion of the Site/Content for any purpose. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission is prohibited.
3. TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS. All Analysis Group trade and service names are trademarks of Analysis Group. All other brands and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this Agreement should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or trade name displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Analysis Group or such third-party that may own the trademark or trade name.
4. TERMINATION/EXCLUSION. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revoke, terminate or suspend any privileges associated with accessing our Site for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, including improper use of the Site/Content or failure to comply with this Agreement and to take any other action we deem appropriate. You agree that Analysis Group shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site/Content.
5. TOOLs and SOFTWARE. As permitted, if you download, install or use any tools or software from the Site, you further agree to the license terms that accompany or are provided with such tool or software.
6. COMMENTS. As a visitor to the Site, you may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or feedback via the Site or email (collectively, “Comments”) and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Comments are not confidential and you hereby grant to Analysis Group a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all purpose, in its sole discretion.
7. OTHER WEBSITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. Analysis Group has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible or liable for these third party web sites or their content. You agree that Analysis Group shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on our Site.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT OF PROFESSIONALS IN MAKING DECISIONS. ANALYSIS GROUP AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREON. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ANALYSIS GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE . ANALYSIS GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR BE PROVIDED (OR BE AVAILABLE) WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. ANALYSIS GROUP DISCLAIMS LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE ACTIONS OF ANY SITE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTIONS OR SUCH PARTY(S) FAILURES TO ACT. NEITHER ANALYSIS GROUP NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM ANALYSIS GROUP OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL ANALYSIS GROUP BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF USE OR LOST BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, INCOME, DATA OR GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ANALYSIS GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. you HEREBY WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Without limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, as a condition of use of the Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Analysis Group, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, suppliers and their officers, directors, affiliates, subcontractors, agents and employees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties” and each, individually, an “Indemnified Party”) against all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any third party claims arising out of: (i) your use or misuse of the Site or any information or data derived therefrom; (ii) your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations; and (iii) your breach of any of your obligations set forth in this Agreement. You shall not settle any such claim without the written consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to it rules on conflicts or choice of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for the resolution of any dispute based upon or relating to this Agreement. The Parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all rights to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole agreement between you and Analysis Group relating to your use and our provision of the Site and the subject matter hereof. Any of the terms of this Agreement which are determined to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without rendering invalid or unenforceable any of the remaining terms of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of the Agreement as a whole. Failure to insist on performance of any of the terms of the Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by Analysis Group of any right under this Agreement will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. You may not assign, transfer or delegate your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each of the parties and the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns.