Senior Manager, Systems Implementation, Boston
- Why did you choose Analysis Group?
- I was looking for a position that would leverage my background in information technology and provide opportunities for growth. I’d been responsible for leading major software implementations and system enhancements, primarily supporting Finance and HR. The prospect of working with several business teams was especially of interest, to broaden my professional experience. I have since found AG to be a very special organization. The firm is a very team-oriented and caring environment of colleagues working together, where everyone is encouraged to contribute regardless of their role within the organization.
- What types of projects do you work on?
- Brought in initially to manage a new financial accounting system, I’ve since had the opportunity to work on additional implementation and optimization projects with Marketing, HR, and Legal/Conflicts, supporting the corporate systems used across the firm. As AG continues to grow globally, we work to streamline and, accordingly, scale systems and processes where needed.
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- Collaboration is an integral part of the AG culture. The admin side is a close-knit group of people working in partnership with the consultants to support the operations of the firm. My role is somewhat unique in that I’m involved in a number of initiatives across the organization. I enjoy the diversity of the projects and working with colleagues in a culture that strongly values teamwork and respect.
- What is it like to work in your office? What is the culture there?
- The Boston office is a casual, comfortable, and friendly environment in the heart of the Back Bay. Each floor contains a mix of administrative and consultant staff, to promote a more blended environment. While everyone has their own office, which is helpful for creating a personal and professional workspace, there are many team rooms available for meeting with colleagues, as well as unique common areas for breaks during the day.