Office Administration Manager, Boston
- Why did you choose to join Analysis Group?
- The firm’s culture and people are the reasons I chose to join Analysis Group. I was working in the real estate development industry as an executive assistant and office manager prior to joining Analysis Group. I joined the firm as the office manager in Chicago and recently transferred to the Boston office to assume the role of office administration manager.
- What was it like joining Analysis Group?
- I joined the firm when the Chicago office was still quite young. The office had only ten employees who were working out of a temporary space. In my first month at the firm, I managed a build-out and an office move, all while learning about the ins and outs of my role, the firm’s culture, and my coworkers. Joining Analysis Group was a whirlwind that immediately proved to be a positive learning experience.
- How do you collaborate with employees across the firm?
- I have collaborated with the firm’s office managers to share ideas on how to manage office operations and events. I have also served as a liaison between the Chicago office and the administrative departments in Boston and was in regular communication with teams in information technology, human resources, finance, and marketing.
- How do you balance work and life?
- It takes clear communication, creativity, patience, and a sense of humor to be a full-time working mother. To-do lists, calendars, collaboration, and support from others allow me to keep a balance between my work and personal life. When I am not working, I enjoy being a mother to a three-year-old boy. I also have two explosives-detection dogs at home that work with my husband, so I spend a lot of time keeping up with them as well! I try to get in some Pilates and yoga, and enjoy bike riding when the weather permits.