Facility and Operations Director, Boston
- Why did you choose to join Analysis Group?
- When I relocated to Boston from New York, I was looking for an opportunity that was both challenging and interesting. During the very detailed and well-thought-out interview process, it became very clear to me that Analysis Group was the right fit for me. I was impressed that the firm values input and collaboration from all levels and is committed to employee development. That process told me that, at Analysis Group, I would be surrounded by intelligent, thoughtful people who are all focused on success for the whole. The energy here is subtle yet vibrant.
- What did you do prior to joining Analysis Group?
- I spent 20 years in higher education administration prior to my current role, most recently leading the campus and auxiliary services department at Teachers College in New York City. This involved managing several support service functions, including facilities, dining, purchasing, student and faculty housing, and public safety. That experience provided me opportunities to be involved in many organization-wide projects, which is proving to be extremely beneficial here at AG.
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- I enjoy the diversity of the projects that I am involved with at Analysis Group – the variety keeps things interesting and challenging. In my role here, I have the opportunity to be involved in many different administrative projects. I routinely speak with operations staff across all of our offices on topics related to staffing, maintenance, renovations, and capital planning. I also am finding that there are many opportunities for professional growth.