Jeffrey A. Cohen
M.B.A., finance and strategy, and B.A., political science, The University of Chicago
Summary of Experience
Mr. Cohen has more than 25 years of experience as an expert in antitrust, securities, valuation, intellectual property, and international arbitration, and has testified in federal courts on various aspects of economic damages. He has worked across a wide range of industries -- including banking, health care, insurance, and transportation -- with a specialization in fields that are intensive in intangible assets, including computer software and hardware, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, and entertainment.
Mr. Cohen has worked on behalf of significant corporations and government agencies, including Apple, Microsoft, State Street, Wells Fargo, Liberty Mutual, Oracle, United Airlines, TWA, Johnson & Johnson, H&R Block, Anheuser-Busch, SoundExchange, ASCAP, the Federal Trade Commission, and the antitrust and tax divisions of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Mr. Cohen is a contributor to the forthcoming edition of the American Bar Association's publication, Proving Antitrust Damages. He is the author of Intangible Assets: Valuation and Economic Benefit (John Wiley & Sons). Mr. Cohen is also a prolific songwriter.
Provided Expert Testimony
- Alfa Gomma, S.P.A. v. Veyance Technologies, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota et al v. Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
- Confidential Securities Lending Litigations
- Huff Fund Investment Partnership v. CKx, Inc.
- ITC Investigation of Standard Essential Patents
- Music Licensing Royalty Rate Analyses
- Procter & Gamble Company v. United States
- Safeco Insurance Company of America, et al. v. AIG, et al.
- U.S. et al. v. Anthem Inc. et al.
September 14, 2017
March 31, 2017
March 09, 2017
February 17, 2017
November 03, 2016
July 11, 2016