Analysis Group Health Care Consultants Present at Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety Conference
August 16, 2019
Researchers from Analysis Group’s Health Care consulting practice will present six posters at the 35th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE) in Philadelphia. The conference takes place from August 24 to 28, 2019, and brings together epidemiologists in the pharmaceutical, legal, and health insurance industries, as well as in academia.
Our research posters will explore several topics including:
- Real-World Assessment of Clinical Outcomes Among First-Line (1l) Sunitinib Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (mRCC) by the International mRCC Database Consortium (IMDC) Risk Group
- Factors Associated with Viral Suppression Among HIV-Positive Gay and Bisexual Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Factors Associated with Receipt and Overall Survival of Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy Versus Single Modality Therapy in Unresectable Stage III NSCLC
- Comparison of Real-World Treatment Patterns, Persistence, Health Care Resource Utilization (HRU) and Costs Between Octreotide and Lanreotide for the Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumors (NET)
- Estimating the Causal Effect of Prenatal Lead on Prepulse Inhibition: A Prospective Study in Children and Adolescents
- Health Care Costs and Resource Utilization Associated with Select Severe Adverse Events in Patients with Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Treated with First-Line Systemic Therapies
Research contributors from Analysis Group include Managing Principal Mei Sheng Duh; Vice President François Laliberté; Managers Wendy Cheng, Maral DerSarkissian, Lynn Huynh, and Priyanka Bobbili; Associates Rachel Bhak, Rose Chang, Colin Kunzweiler, Ambika Satija, and Kalé Kponee-Shovein; and Senior Analyst Catherine Nguyen.
Analysis Group is a proud Gold Sponsor of this annual conference and will host an exhibit booth (#1105) at the conference.