Wage & Hour Litigation
Effective compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) or state wage and hour regulations, or response to specific allegations of violations, often involves review of companies’ record keeping or collection of historical data. Analysis Group has extensive experience applying advanced statistical techniques and efficiently managing the large databases that are typically involved in this work. Our professionals apply sophisticated quantitative analyses to help clients properly recalculate disputed overtime, ensure compliance with exempt/non-exempt employee classification requirements, and address other wage and hour compliance requirements.
Areas of expertise include:
- Assistance with compliance or calculation of damages in litigation
- Accurate computation of regular rate of pay
- Management of large payroll databases
- Implementation of sampling and survey techniques
- Modeling of employer responses to changes in the exempt status of employees