Senior Manager, Operations, New York
- What was your career path to Analysis Group?
- Prior to Analysis Group, I spent over 10 years in the professional services industry. I have worked at American Express, the Hilton Corporation, and the United Nations in various administrative capacities.
- What was it like to be a member of the team in our New York office?
- I joined Analysis Group because I wanted to be part of something new and exciting. The office is a fun place to work because our company goes above and beyond to make the office an engaging workplace. They genuinely care about staff's personal growth, happiness, and maintaining the unique Analysis Group culture.
- How do you feel Analysis Group’s culture is different?
- Analysis Group is an extremely unique workplace. Everyone is approachable, collaborative, and encouraging. The exchange of knowledge at Analysis Group is amazing, and I get to collaborate with an amazing group of people across different offices and administrative departments. I am constantly challenged to expand my capabilities and learn new things. That makes my work fun and rewarding.
- In what ways have you grown in your role since you joined Analysis Group?
- The experience I gained from opening and growing the New York office has been invaluable because it allowed me to use and further develop a mix of collaborative, technical, creative, and operational skills. Now my main responsibility is to manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the New York office, ensuring smooth transitions during new technology and process implementations. The scope of my role is always expanding, though, and I also co-manage many department projects.
- How do you spend your time when you’re not working?
- I enjoy traveling abroad, nature photography, and reading autobiographies. I always make to time to channel inner peace with meditation, and to grow and take care of my favorite plants and flowers.