Transaction & Governance Litigation
Analysis Group provides companies with a clear understanding of the financial and economic issues often contested in M&A transactions. Today, as more transactions are challenged on multiple fronts, clients draw on our experience in the analysis of issues related to appraisal, activism, hostile bids, governance, and post-merger disputes as well as other corporate transaction concerns.
We bring a distinct perspective and expertise to corporate transaction litigation based on case experience on behalf of major corporate clients across business sectors. We work with leading academic and industry experts and draw on firsthand knowledge of the dynamics specific to individual industries.
We have worked across numerous jurisdictions, including the Delaware Court of Chancery, on matters in which we have analyzed issues such as valuation, deal process, and shareholder activism. In this work, we frequently support leading experts in corporate finance, including specialists in corporate governance and the deal process.
- Q&A A Focus on Proxy Puts: Change-of-Control Provisions in Perspective
- AG Feature Finding “True North” in Recent Delaware Appraisal Cases: Is It the Market or the Model?
- AG Feature Wolf Pack Activism: A Quick Look
- AG Feature A Quick Look at Topping Bids
- AG Feature Academic Perspectives on Investor Activism
- Featured Expert R. Glenn Hubbard Dean Emeritus and Russell L. Carson Professor of Finance and Economics, Columbia Business School
- AG Feature Affiliate Spotlight: Oliver Hart