Analysis Group has extensive experience analyzing institutional issues and complex economic topics in the insurance industry. Our litigation work has included disputes over coverage, pricing, sales practices, class certification issues, and claims handling and payment. We also have experience across lines of insurance, including life, health, disability, annuities, auto, homeowners, mortgage, title, workers’ compensation, and others.
Many of our projects have involved hundreds of thousands or even millions of individual insureds, requiring us to analyze electronic data involving massive numbers of policies and claims. We have also worked with some of the world’s largest reinsurance organizations on matters involving defending against bad-faith claims in multiple arbitrations.
In addition to matters involving specific types of insurance, we have provided insurance clients and outside counsel various financial analyses, including:
- Evaluation of risk and return on investment portfolios
- Evaluation of performance of insurance products and insurance-related investment products
- Valuation of insurance companies and insurance company stocks
- Analysis of insurance markets and competition
- Analysis of bankruptcy
- Featured Expert Bruce A. Strombom Senior Advisor, Los Angeles
George R. Golson v. Provident Life and Accident Insurance Company, et al.
- Health Care Bulletin The Myth of “Price Disconnects” in U.S. Pharma Markets
- AG Feature Analysis Group Insights Featured in Law360
- Featured Expert Bruce F. Deal Managing Principal, Menlo Park
Allegations of Bid Rigging by Major Insurers