Analysis Group has extensive experience supporting expert testimony on class certification issues in matters involving, for example, antitrust and competition; false advertising; securities, financial products, and institutions; and labor and employment.
As major rulings affecting class action proceedings take effect, we continue to be at the forefront, responding to the evolving legal landscape and associated increased demand for rigorous, innovative approaches to questions relevant to class certification.
- Forum Implications of the Tyson Ruling for Class Certification
New Jersey Carpenters Vacation Fund, et al. v. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc, et al.
- Featured Expert Edward A. Snyder William S. Beinecke Professor of Economics and Management, Yale School of Management
- AG Feature Analysis Group Insights Featured in Law360
- Featured Expert Keith R. Ugone Senior Advisor, Dallas
- Forum What’s in the Record? Implications of the Asacol Case for Pharmaceutical Class Actions