For many years, Analysis Group has been a leader in examining the economics of intellectual property (IP). Our internal experts and the leading academics with whom we work are called upon to testify in state and federal courts, in international arbitration, and before the International Trade Commission (ITC).
We also have helped corporate clients to manage their intangible assets to achieve competitive advantage and growth. In these settings, we have assisted our clients with the valuation, transfer, and structuring of IP asset transfers.
- Forum Building a Foundation for Essentiality in Standard Essential Patents
- Q&A Markets, Data, and the Value of High-Tech Patents: A Q&A with Christopher Knittel
- Featured Expert David J. Reibstein William Stewart Woodside Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- AG Feature Analysis Group Insights Featured in Law360
Apple v. Samsung Trial (May 2014)
- Forum “Similar” but Not the Same: Charting the Course of Biosimilar IP Litigation in the US