© COPYRIGHT 2020 Analysis Group, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on January 1, 2020
SUMMARY. The website analysisgroup.com (the “Site”) is brought to you by Analysis Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies in Canada, Europe, and China (collectively, “Analysis Group,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This privacy statement (the "Privacy Statement") is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that you provide to us when you visit this Site. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected from you other than through this Site, although such information may be covered by other Analysis Group policies. This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and changes will be posted on this page. By your continued use of the Site thereafter, you consent to the amended version of this Privacy Statement. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
- WHO WE ARE. Analysis Group, Inc. is Massachusetts corporation located at 111 Huntington Avenue, 14th Floor, Boston, MA 02199 USA (Tel: 617-425-8000). Analysis Group acts as the data controller for the processing of personal data that you provide to us when you visit this Site, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. Analysis Group collects and uses Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement. "Personal Data" is any information relating to you or that can lead to your identification like your name, business address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your employer or the organization that you represent, and your business title. By accessing our Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Data according to this Privacy Statement.
- HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED. As is true of most digital platforms, we collect certain Personal Data automatically when you visit our Site, including log file data, analytics data, and location data. When you communicate with us via our Site, we collect your Personal Data only if you provide it to us voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide Analysis Group with Personal Data in order to contact us.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA. The Personal Data we gather from you is used to provide you with information and materials about our products and services, information about events, hiring purposes, systems improvements and maintenance. Analysis Group does not collect or maintain Personal Data for resale purposes, or share Personal Data with any other company or organization except as specifically disclosed herein. Such processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent or another legal basis, and also may be necessary for the performance of a contract or furtherance of a business relationship between us.
- DATA RETENTION. Your Personal Data will be retained as necessary for the duration of the purpose outlined in this Privacy Statement. We may also retain your Personal Data if necessary to comply with our legal or professional obligations, enforce our agreements, resolve disputes, or for any reason set forth in Section 6.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Personal Data with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies for the same purposes set forth herein.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with certain third-party companies that we hire to perform services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to hosting or operating the Site and related software applications, sending and managing email, analyzing data, and providing search results.
- Business Transitions. We may share your Personal Data if all or part of Analysis Group is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
- INFORMATION WE TRACK.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookie" technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Site and our services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. The cookie data we collect, directly or through third party partners, may include information such as your browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the webpages you visit, the search terms you use, and any files that you download. We allow certain third parties, like Google Analytics, to collect information about consumers directly through our Site. We do not sell any Personal Data to Google through Google Analytics. You may opt out of Google Analytics here.
- Log Data. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, and type of device you are using to access the Site. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and for the Site’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in the circumstances described in Sections 4 or 6.
- Do Not Track. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the web sites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the Do Not Track signal, we do not currently respond to browser Do Not Track signals on the Site.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 16 and as such, Analysis Group does not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use the Site or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If we learn that any personal information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that personal information.
- OTHER WEB SITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. Analysis Group has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible or liable for these third party web sites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Privacy Statement do not apply to any third party web sites.
- SECURITY. While we are committed to protecting the Personal Data we receive from you and use reasonable measures to maintain the security of such information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information about Analysis Group’s disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing by those third parties. If you are a California resident with questions about this, please contact us at DataIntake@analysisgroup.com. However, please know that we do not currently provide your Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their right under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A to submit a request to opt-out of the sale of their personal information may submit their request at DataIntake@analysisgroup.com. However, please know that we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
- NOTICE TO EU RESIDENTS.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Your Personal Data will be transferred to Analysis Group, Inc., established in the United States of America, to ensure appropriate global client management. Each of our European local subsidiaries has concluded standard data protection clauses with Analysis Group, Inc. Without prejudice to the foregoing, your Personal Data will not be transferred to third parties outside the European Union unless to third countries which were declared by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection or, if it is not the case, if other appropriate safeguards are implemented.
- YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, correct or delete any Personal Data that we process about you, while acting as a data controller for the processing of such data, by sending an e-mail to DataIntake@analysisgroup.com together with proof of your identity. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner's Office in the UK, the Commission for the Protection of Privacy in Belgium, or the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in France, should you consider that your above mentioned rights or any of your data protection rights have been violated by us in the course of our processing your Personal Data.
© COPYRIGHT 2014 Analysis Group, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on July 6th, 2017
- CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
- Description of Content. The Site contains a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to Analysis Group or (2) proprietary to third parties. “Content” includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, images, documents, white papers, templates, studies, business methods, tools, methodologies, processes, techniques, solutions or construction frames, analytical frameworks, know-how, slides, presentations, abstracts, summaries, software, scripts, layout, design, function, “look and feel,” graphics, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view or access through the Site. Content is made available for general informational purposes only and should not be considered to be specific professional advice.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by Analysis Group or other parties that have licensed their material to Analysis Group, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted in this Agreement, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of Analysis Group or such third-party that owns the Content. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting any license or right to any intellectual property right without the express written grant from Analysis Group or such third-party that may own the intellectual property right. All rights not expressly granted herein by Analysis Group and/or its licensors to you are reserved by Analysis Group and/or its licensors.
- Restrictions on Your Use of Content. You may access and use Content solely for your information, as permitted under this Agreement. Any modification of the Content, use of the Content on any web site, or use of the Content for any purpose other than as specifically permitted herein, without the prior consent of Analysis Group or its licensors, as applicable, is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Content and is expressly prohibited. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Site. You agree that all copies shall retain all copyright, other proprietary notices, and disclaimers contained on the original Content.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SITE. You agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to): (i) access or use the Site in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose or in any manner that contravenes this Agreement; (ii) attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site through use of methods such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial of service attacks, flooding or spamming; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (iv) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to access, retrieve, screen scrape, screen surf or employ any other data scraping method, or index any portion of the Site/Content for any purpose. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission is prohibited.
- TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS. All Analysis Group trade and service names are trademarks of Analysis Group. All other brands and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this Agreement should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or trade name displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Analysis Group or such third-party that may own the trademark or trade name.
- TERMINATION/EXCLUSION. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revoke, terminate or suspend any privileges associated with accessing our Site for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, including improper use of the Site/Content or failure to comply with this Agreement and to take any other action we deem appropriate. You agree that Analysis Group shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site/Content.
- TOOLS and SOFTWARE. As permitted, if you download, install or use any tools or software from the Site, you further agree to the license terms that accompany or are provided with such tool or software.
- COMMENTS. As a visitor to the Site, you may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or feedback via the Site or email (collectively, “Comments”) and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Comments are not confidential and you hereby grant to Analysis Group a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all purpose, in its sole discretion.
- OTHER WEBSITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. Analysis Group has no control over, does not review, and is not responsible or liable for these third party web sites or their content. You agree that Analysis Group shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on our Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT OF PROFESSIONALS IN MAKING DECISIONS. ANALYSIS GROUP AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREON. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ANALYSIS GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE . ANALYSIS GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR BE PROVIDED (OR BE AVAILABLE) WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. ANALYSIS GROUP DISCLAIMS LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE ACTIONS OF ANY SITE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTIONS OR SUCH PARTY(S) FAILURES TO ACT. NEITHER ANALYSIS GROUP NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM ANALYSIS GROUP OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL ANALYSIS GROUP BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER THEORY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF USE OR LOST BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, INCOME, DATA OR GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ANALYSIS GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Without limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, as a condition of use of the Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Analysis Group, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, suppliers and their officers, directors, affiliates, subcontractors, agents and employees (collectively, “Indemnified Parties” and each, individually, an “Indemnified Party”) against all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any third party claims arising out of: (i) your use or misuse of the Site or any information or data derived therefrom; (ii) your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations; and (iii) your breach of any of your obligations set forth in this Agreement. You shall not settle any such claim without the written consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to it rules on conflicts or choice of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for the resolution of any dispute based upon or relating to this Agreement. The Parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all rights to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole agreement between you and Analysis Group relating to your use and our provision of the Site and the subject matter hereof. Any of the terms of this Agreement which are determined to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without rendering invalid or unenforceable any of the remaining terms of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of the Agreement as a whole. Failure to insist on performance of any of the terms of the Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by Analysis Group of any right under this Agreement will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. You may not assign, transfer or delegate your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each of the parties and the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns.