Across the health care industry, companies are operating within a landscape defined by evolving regulation and increased need for risk management, mitigation, and sharing. Analysis Group has developed a detailed understanding of the health care sector and its unique institutional structure, market dynamics, and business and regulatory challenges.
We apply analytical expertise to litigation services and health care policy engagements and work on drug safety-related engagements in epidemiology. We draw on expertise in modeling and analytics to support our clients, which include major pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotech and medical device companies, payers, managed care organizations, and government agencies. In addition, our HEOR and Market Access teams develop strategies to support pharmaceutical products throughout their life cycles.
Our practice is distinguished by the way we integrate our capabilities in pharmacoeconomics, epidemiology, biostatistics, pricing and contracting strategies, data sourcing, and data science infrastructure to provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to problem solving.
View past issues
Health Care Bulletin
- Related Practice HEOR, Epidemiology & Market Access
- Featured Expert Paul E. Greenberg Managing Principal and Director, Health Care Practice, Boston, Montreal
- Publishing Major Depressive Disorders Have an Enormous Economic Impact Scientific American, 2021
- Health Care Bulletin Protecting Access, Encouraging Innovation: A Discussion About Drug Pricing
- Health Care Bulletin Artificial Intelligence Can Open the Door to Better Learning, Better Care, and Better Coverage