Across the health care industry, companies are operating within a landscape defined by evolving regulation and increased need for risk management, mitigation, and sharing. Analysis Group has developed a detailed understanding of the health care sector and its unique institutional structure, market dynamics, and business and regulatory challenges.
We apply analytical expertise to health economics and outcomes research, litigation services, market access and commercial strategy, and health care policy engagements, as well as drug safety-related engagements in epidemiology. We draw on expertise in modeling and analytics to support our clients, which include major pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotech and medical device companies, payers, managed care organizations, and government agencies.
Our practice is distinguished by the way we integrate our capabilities in pharmacoeconomics, epidemiology, biostatistics, pricing and contracting strategies, data sourcing, and data science infrastructure to provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to problem solving.
- Featured Expert Paul E. Greenberg Managing Principal and Director, Health Care Practice, Boston, Montreal
- Related Practice Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Health Care Bulletin Making the Right Call: SOM for Prescription Opioids
- AG Feature Analysis Group Insights Featured in Law360
- Health Care Bulletin: Winter 2019/2020 Health Care Bulletin: Winter 2019/2020
- Health Care Bulletin Why Biosimilar Introduction May Be Different