Analysis Group is invested in your professional development and growth. Advancement is based on merit, reflecting your contributions to case work and to client and academic relationships. As your career at Analysis Group evolves, you will have numerous opportunities to contribute to the growth and management of the firm. You will receive comprehensive feedback, mentoring, and coaching. Generalists will move among our various practice areas to broaden their professional expertise, while health care consultants, who are staffed to the HEOR, Epidemiology & Market Access practice, will develop deep experience in life science fields.
Analysis Group’s career path includes:
- Analyst and Senior Analyst
- Vice President
- Principal and Managing Principal
We also offer summer analyst and associate internships, as well as administrative roles in finance, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, and office administration. We visit a number of schools each fall to meet with current students interested in applying. For a list of events, visit Recruiting Events in the Careers section.
Ideal candidates are intellectually curious and have a proven record of outstanding academic achievement. For those seeking a long-term career with Analysis Group, we require a commitment to completing a course of graduate study, and provide support for analysts applying to graduate school. This includes group workshops and individualized assistance with applications; access to resources, information, and advice; and financial support for strong performers. Many former analysts return to Analysis Group as associates after completing their graduate programs.
Learn more about Analysis Group’s roles
- For undergraduate and graduate students seeking full-time opportunities Analyst
- For advanced degree holders seeking full-time and summer internship opportunities Associate
- For established professionals responsible for leading case teams Manager
- For undergraduate and graduate students seeking summer internship opportunities Summer Analyst Intern
- For M.B.A. or Ph.D. candidates seeking summer internship opportunities Summer Associate Intern
- For professionals interested in supporting our consultants Administrative Professionals