Analysis Group has more than 30 years of experience in calculating damages. Our consultants and affiliated experts build damages models and provide associated testimony in a wide range of disputes. We also evaluate the models and testimony of others. We draw on our skills in a variety of empirical approaches to damages, all rooted in academic rigor.
We have been retained to assess damages in disputes across many industries.
Examples of our work include:
- Calculation of damages related to cartel behavior
- Evaluation of damages on a classwide basis
- Evaluation of patent holders’ lost profits damages in infringement matters
- Analysis of damages resulting from unsuitable investment portfolios
- Assessment of damages related to
fraud and failure to disclose financial information
- Assessment of damages associated with
breach of contract
- Determination of damages related to delayed generic drug entry
- Assessment of damages in
- Forum The Myth of Divided Antitrust Economics
Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and ApplicationsBook co-edited by Analysis Group
- Featured Expert Arnold I. Barnett George Eastman Professor of Management Science; Professor of Statistics, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Tyco Healthcare Group LP, et al. v. Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc.
Analyzing Causation and Damages in Data Breach Litigation
In re: TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation