- Why did you choose Analysis Group?
- I first heard about Analysis Group when I was completing my master’s degree. I was interested in a work environment that would challenge me and allow me to develop a broad range of skills, but what really sold me on the firm was the people I met during the interview process and the excitement they had about the work they do.
- What kind of work do you do?
- I work in the Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) practice area. In HEOR, a lot of our studies involve various therapeutic areas and types of data, including insurance claims data, surveys, and medical chart review data. Recently, I’ve been working on cases studying chronic conditions, mental health conditions, and genetic disorders.
- What new experiences have you had at Analysis Group?
- Because of Analysis Group’s focus on development, I’ve had many new experiences, including collaborating with case team members across offices, programming the analytic tasks of projects, preparing presentations, and assisting with the training of new hires.
- What is it like to work on a case team?
- A case team is built on trust. Members of case teams often come from different backgrounds with diverse areas of expertise. Analysis Group offers flexibility in directing your own development and workload, so you can find case team members you especially enjoy working with, and continue working with them across multiple projects.
- What is the Montreal office’s culture like?
- The Montreal office is now one of the larger Analysis Group offices, but it still maintains the personal feel and culture of a smaller office. You can often find groups of people including senior and junior staff eating together in the cafeteria, adding pieces to the newest jigsaw puzzle, or competing in foosball in the game room.