Summer Analyst Intern
The summer analyst intern position is for current juniors working toward degrees in economics, finance, statistics, or related subjects. Our summer interns are assigned to work with a case team to experience the analyst role. Interns will participate in an orientation and training program to help prepare them for their internship experience. Each office also provides informational and social opportunities to allow interns to meet consultants and staff, and learn about the firm.
- Conducting market and company research
- Collecting, constructing, and summarizing data for case-specific needs
- Performing independent and directed data analysis, including econometric estimation of models, and implementing financial models
- Participating in meetings with academic experts and case team members
- Assisting in preparation of reports for deposition and trial
- Developing computer programs using software such as SAS and STATA
Analysis Group fosters an academically oriented work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across multiple areas of expertise. We seek candidates with an interest in applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems, and who possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Successful interns are committed to teamwork and collaborative problem solving, continuous learning, and professional development.
Many of our summer interns join Analysis Group full-time after graduation. We also offer opportunities to join the firm as a full-time analyst.