Associate, Los Angeles
- What do you enjoy most about your work? What do you find most challenging?
- I enjoy applying everything I studied in school while also learning so much more on top of it. I work on multiple cases related to different disease areas, so things are always changing and interesting. People at Analysis Group are happy to help and are very supportive. The most challenging aspect is balancing several deadlines at once while still trying to produce my best work.
- What new skills have you learned since joining Analysis Group?
- My SAS skills have greatly improved since joining Analysis Group, and I’ve gotten more experience in R, VBA, and Excel. I’ve developed my skills in time management, communication, and mentoring others.
- What new experiences have you had at Analysis Group?
- Through my case work I have learned about so many different disease areas, from cancer to asthma to HIV. I have attended client meetings, published work in journals and at conferences, applied advanced statistical methods, and mentored others.
- What is it like to work on a case team?
- I enjoy working on a case team because I always have other people to discuss different ideas with and share the workload when things get very busy. There’s a sense of camaraderie when we all work together to figure out a new problem or meet the next deadline.
- What do you think about Analysis Group’s collaborative culture?
- Analysis Group’s emphasis on collaboration really helps with employee development and producing the best quality work. I receive critical feedback, hear different perspectives, and am encouraged to voice my own ideas. All of this makes my own work better. The team then offers clients the best methods to address their questions and problems.
- What do you do when you’re not working?
- I love exploring LA; there are always new food spots to try and different neighborhoods to discover. I also enjoy playing board games, reading, and looking for my next travel destination.