Vice President, Boston
- Why did you choose AG?
- I wanted an environment that would challenge and support me, and one in which I would be able to work simultaneously on multiple engagements. I ultimately choose AG because of the people I met during the interview process. I was blown away by the interest they took in my research and their description of AG’s mentorship culture.
- What do you work on at AG?
- I am in the Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) practice area. We work primarily with pharmaceutical companies to study treatments in a wide range of therapeutic areas. Our projects include assessing comparative efficacy between treatments, cost effectiveness, treatment patterns, health outcomes, patient preferences, and quality of life. We use a wide range of data sources, including clinical trials, insurance claims, and surveys.
- What do you think of the case team dynamic? How do you foster collaboration?
- The flexible staffing model is one of my favorite aspects of AG. It means that all of my case teams are composed of people with whom I genuinely enjoy working and who enjoy working with each other and with me. Collaboration flows naturally in this environment.
- What advice would you give to new staff joining AG?
- Ask questions! Frequently, one of your colleagues will have faced statistical, research, or communication questions similar to what you’re facing. At a minimum, they can get you started in the right direction. And they’re eager to help!
- How do you build a career at AG?
- I think careers here are built on trust. By doing good, careful work, and acknowledging the things you don’t know, you build trust with your case team. That trust leads to more responsibility and more opportunities. And it extends to your relationship with clients.