Associate Legal Counsel, Boston
- Why did you choose Analysis Group?
- As a litigator at a large law firm, I had the opportunity to work with several expert witnesses from AG. When I learned of an in-house counsel opening here, I was excited at the opportunity to work more closely with some of best expert witnesses in the country. I also really value AG’s collaborative environment. Everyone is focused on the success of the firm as a whole, as opposed to any one individual, office, or practice area.
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- The legal issues that arise in my daily work are intellectually challenging, and their variety allows me to continuously expand my knowledge and skillset. It’s a pleasure to work for internal clients who are smart, capable, and extremely thoughtful about the risks presented by an issue.
- What types of projects do you work on?
- A large part of my work is helping consultants and other administrative teams with contract negotiation. I also address the multitude of legal issues that arise throughout the life cycle of an AG engagement.
- How do you collaborate with employees across the firm?
- On the consulting side, I work closely with case teams every day. We often meet to share information, discuss risks, and choose the best solution for a particular scenario. All of our offices, even internationally, are closely connected, and it’s extremely easy to chat, call, or video conference anyone at the firm.
- What do you do when you’re not working?
- My husband and I love to travel, and we try to visit at least one national park every year. We also enjoy exploring New England with our two young children, and watching the Boston sports teams, especially the Bruins and Red Sox.