Manager, New York
- Why did you choose Analysis Group?
- I wanted to join a firm where the work would be intellectually challenging, help me to develop a wide range of skills, and provide opportunities to analyze complex economic questions. I was also attracted to AG’s collaborative, team-based culture, and excited about the possibility of working closely with academic affiliates and talented colleagues from different backgrounds.
- What do you work on at Analysis Group?
- I’ve worked largely on finance cases, including securities fraud matters and mortgage-backed securities litigation, but I also have experience in intellectual property and antitrust.
- What do you think of the case team dynamic?
- Analysis Group has a collaborative culture that really values teamwork, and I think that helps us to do stronger work. AG promotes a “flat hierarchy” in which junior staff are encouraged to speak up and share their ideas. That attitude not only helps develop and empower our employees but also improves the quality of our work.
- What do you enjoy most about your work? What do you find most challenging?
- I’ve really enjoyed getting to know so many talented colleagues from whom I’ve learned so much. Our work is challenging in that every case is different. Even if we’re applying familiar quantitative methods, we have to think carefully and creatively about issues and questions that are unique to a particular case.
- Have you worked with any affiliates or experts? What was that experience like?
- I have worked with many experts, and have really enjoyed working closely with them during each phase of the litigation process. Over the years I’ve developed close relationships with certain affiliates and assisted them in their research, in addition to supporting their expert work for AG.