Senior Research Professional, Montreal
- Why did you choose AG?
- I first learned of AG during my master’s program, when I was trying to find an interesting way to use my economics and business analytics background at a company doing impactful work, which would also provide me with the opportunity to expand my skillset. I chose AG because I believed it fit these criteria and would be a great place to start my career.
- What do you work on at AG?
- Most of my work falls under the HEOR, Epidemiology & Market Access practice, where much of my time is spent on real-world clinical outcomes and multi-center chart review studies.
- What new skills have you learned since joining AG?
- As an analyst primarily working in the HEOR practice, I have improved my coding in SAS and expanded my knowledge of HTML functionalities in R. I’ve also further developed my project management and communication skills.
- What new experiences have you had at AG?
- I visited New Orleans for the first time with my manager for a multi-center chart review study steering committee meeting. On this trip, I came to better understand the impact of the data collected and analyzed for various studies, as the discussions were engaging and brought the data to life.
- What is it like to work on a case team?
- Completing projects in case teams is often collaborative and a great way to connect with colleagues across offices. In doing so, I have been able to expand my network and learn a lot from teammates with different academic backgrounds and specializations.
- What is it like to work in your office? What is the culture there?
- The Montreal office is very vibrant, and full of people who are willing to get to know you and support your professional development! I find there are many opportunities to make new connections throughout the workday (i.e., through office events and programming, or a quick tea/coffee break). Moreover, the Montreal office is full of very talented people, both within and beyond the context of case work. I got to see this firsthand during our office talent show.
- What do you do when you’re not working?
- Outside of AG, I enjoy fitness (i.e, hiking, pilates, and strength training) and discovering new plant-based recipes and restaurants. I also enjoy spending time with loved ones, traveling, and listening to personal development podcasts.