Ph.D. and M.B.A., finance, Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago; B.S., mathematics, The University of Chicago
Summary of Experience
A specialist in finance and securities, Dr. Wong has managed teams supporting academic affiliates and industry leaders in cases involving securities fraud, bankruptcy, suitability analysis, portfolio management, mortgage lending practices, accounting analysis, and financial statement analyses. He has extensive experience analyzing corporate bonds, structured finance instruments, and credit derivatives. Dr. Wong has worked on litigations and SEC investigations on behalf of large financial institutions and corporations. Recent engagements include work in legal disputes relating to structured finance instruments, including RMBSs and CDOs, securities lending, mutual funds and other commingled investment pools, corporate governance, and investment suitability claims. He has also worked on valuation, class certification, and intellectual property matters.
Dr. Wong joined Analysis Group from Chicago Partners in 2006, and has played an instrumental role in the development and growth of the firm's Chicago practice. Dr. Wong is a member of the American Finance Association. He has also published research on bankruptcy and the financing of new firms.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota et al v. Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
- Confidential Securities Lending Litigations
- Debt Covenant Litigations Involving Caesars
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as Receiver for Vantus Bank v. Officers and Directors of Vantus Bank
- In re Reorganization Plan for Spectrum Brands
- The Board of Trustees of the Southern California IBEW-NECA Defined Contribution Plan et al. v. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation et al.
- Veleron Holding, BV v. BNP Paribas SA et al.
- Western & Southern Life Insurance Co et al v Bank of New York Mellon
Forecasting Corporate Failure: Understanding Statistical and Theoretical Approaches to Bankruptcy Prediction
AIRA Journal, Vol. 29, No. 1
Wong A, Danilov K
Venture Capital: Investment Strategies, Structures, and Policies
August 11, 2017
December 08, 2015
April 10, 2015
- Forum Forecasting Corporate Failure: A Look at Statistical and Theoretical Approaches
Analysis Group Client Morgan Stanley Cleared in Insider Trading Dispute
Analysis Group Consultants Publish Article on Bankruptcy Prediction Models in AIRA Journal
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota et al v. Wells Fargo Bank N.A.