Lauren R. Kindler
M.A., economics, Southern Methodist University; B.A., economics, Tulane University
Summary of Experience
Ms. Kindler has worked on a variety of engagements, including intellectual property (IP) disputes, contract disputes, litigation matters related to securities and finance, false advertising allegations, and antitrust matters. In litigation matters, she has testified in deposition and at trial, and assisted in all phases of the litigation process, including discovery, expert reports, deposition, and trial preparation. In patent infringement matters, Ms. Kindler has analyzed claimed lost sales, claimed lost profits, and claimed reasonable royalty damages. In antitrust matters, she has assessed the competitive consequences of mergers, analyzed the competitive behavior of market participants, and estimated the impact of market power. Her work has also included the development of complex damages models, the analysis of statistical data, and the analysis of stock price movements. Ms. Kindler has been recognized as among the top economic experts for IP matters by Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) in the IAM Patent 1000, which identifies leading patent professionals around the globe. Prior to joining Analysis Group, she held positions with two economics consulting firms.
Provided Expert Testimony
- Effingo Wireless Inc. v. Motorola Mobility LLC
- Jiaxing Super Lighting Electric Appliance Co. Ltd., et al. v. CH Lighting Technology Co. Ltd., et al.
- MV3 Partners LLC v. Roku Inc., et al.
- Colgate v. Procter & Gamble Company
- In re optionsXpress Inc., Thomas E. Stern, and Jonathan I. Feldman
- Ingevity Corp., et al. v. BASF Corp.
- Kona Coffee Farmers Litigation Settlement
- SEC v Stifel Nicolaus Co Inc and David W Noack
- Securities and Exchange Commission v. John T. Place, et al.
- Securities and Exchange Commission v. Nauman A. Aly
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. v. Access Closure, Inc.
December 20, 2021
September 28, 2021
August 12, 2021
July 22, 2021
July 1, 2021
November 16, 2020
October 2, 2019