Eric B. Nguyen
M.B.A., finance, UCLA Anderson School of Management; B.A., economics, University of California, Irvine
Summary of Experience
Mr. Nguyen performs quantitative analyses and economic modeling in support of complex securities matters. He has consulted on a variety of matters involving investment suitability, investment portfolio valuation and risk analysis, mutual fund excessive fees, ERISA-related matters, and class certification. His experience on ERISA-related matters includes evaluations of 401(k) plan fees, securities lending fees and portfolios, and the appropriateness of selected investment options. Mr. Nguyen has also evaluated stable value funds and worked on numerous matters related to the investment management of fixed-income portfolios, specifically with regards to investments in mortgage-backed securities and collateralized mortgage obligations. In addition, he has performed numerous valuations of organizations for use in strategic advisory and litigation settings and has extensive experience constructing, managing, and analyzing large proprietary datasets. His recent case work includes In re American Funds Fee Litigation.
- Davis v. Stadion Money Management, LLC
- In re OnStar Contract Litigation
- Leonid Falberg v. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., et al.
- Malden Transportation Company, Inc., et al. v. Uber Technologies, Inc. and Rasier, LLC
- Obeslo, et al. v. Great-West Capital Management, et al.
- Wildman v. American Century Services, LLC, et al.