Labor & Employment
Analysis Group professionals provide strategic insights and expertise across a wide range of labor and employment issues, including class certification, labor market antitrust, discrimination and pay equity, and worker misclassification in litigation matters. Clients also turn to our Labor & Employment experts for support with proactive assessments of their efforts to achieve diversity goals in non-litigation matters.
Our practice is distinguished by leading experts who offer critical capabilities:
- Class certification and damages: Assessment of issues related to class certification and damages in cases involving wages and employment in a broad range of industries
- Monopsonization: Analysis of relevant labor markets and the evaluation of claims of an employer’s ability to exercise monopsony power
- Undercompensation estimation: Analysis and critique of approaches to estimating undercompensation resulting from alleged anticompetitive conduct
- Misclassification of workers: Analysis of job classification and compensation structures for a variety of industries
- Wage & Hour Litigation: Analysis of overtime pay, travel time, and prevailing and minimum wages using large-scale compensation databases
- Forum Will Expanded EEO-1 Data Collection Yield New Insights into Discrimination?
- Q&A Gender Identity Discrimination in the Greater Boston Housing Market
- Featured Expert Bruce A. Strombom Senior Advisor, Los Angeles
- Featured Expert Edward A. Snyder William S. Beinecke Professor of Economics and Management, Yale School of Management
Pat Cason-Merenda et al. v. Detroit Medical Center et al.
- Forum Franchise No-Poach Agreements Face Antitrust Scrutiny