M.B.A., Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College; B.A., economics, Bates College
Summary of Experience
Mr. Holland has more than 15 years of experience applying economics and finance to problems arising in corporate and business litigation. He has assisted clients in all phases of the litigation process, including discovery, estimation of damages, case strategy, and settlement negotiations. He has supported expert witnesses in their preparation of reports and testimony in securities- and valuation-related cases in a variety of industries, including mutual funds, private equity, municipal debt, and investment banking. Mr. Holland has conducted analyses and managed case teams in projects involving the assessment of market competition, the evaluation of costs in the financial services industry, the valuation of privately held companies, and the analysis of less liquid structured products, including structured products used as collateral in secured lending arrangements and auction rate securities. His experience also includes valuing offers in mergers and acquisitions and evaluating the impact of changes in market conditions on the valuation of deals.
- Baker v. American Century Investment Management
- ERISA Class Action against Provider of Retirement Plan Services to Small- and Mid-Sized Plans
- Gallus, et al. v. Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- In re: Alere-Abbott Merger Litigation
- Jones v. Harris Associates
- Liberty Media v. IAC/InterActiveCorp.
- Morgantown OL1 LLC, et al. v. GenOn Mid-Atlantic LLC, et al.
- Mutual Fund Excessive Fee Case
- Rabin v. MONY Life Insurance Company
- Raymond Road Associates (Blue Back Square) v. Taubman Centers
- Rohm and Haas Co. v. The Dow Chemical Co.
- SLM Corporation (Sallie Mae) v. J.C. Flowers II L.P.
J Allergy Clin Immunol 2002 Feb;109(2):264-70
April 04, 2018
March 05, 2018
December 19, 2017