M.B.A., economics, finance, and general management, The University of Chicago; B.S., applied mathematics, Columbia University
Summary of Experience
Ms. Greenbaum applies her background in economics, finance, and mathematics to complex litigation matters. She has developed damages models and determined claimed lost profits in a range of cases in fields including retail, financial securities, real estate, and medical devices. She has worked on multiple matters for which she has analyzed commercial real estate financing for existing and development properties, property acquisitions, and partnership stake valuations. She has also worked on several investment banking and lending-related matters involving bankruptcies and merger and acquisition activity. Ms. Greenbaum has experience analyzing financing and merger and acquisition transactions for complex business entities, including special purpose acquisition companies, collateralized loan obligations, and real estate investment trusts. Her litigation consulting experience includes valuation, damages assessment, and corporate transactions. Ms. Greenbaum has assisted in all phases of the litigation process, including expert reports, depositions, and trial preparation.
- Center Partners Ltd. et al. v. Urban Shopping Centers LP. et al.
- In Re Dole Food Company, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- In the Matter of Lynn Tilton et al Before the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Maxell, Ltd. v. ZTE (USA) Inc.
- Postova Banka AS and Istrokapital SE v. The Hellenic Republic
- Romag Fasteners Inc. v. Fossil Inc. et al.
July 16, 2018
October 24, 2017
April 16, 2015
March 24, 2015