M.B.A., economics, finance, and general management, The University of Chicago; B.S., applied mathematics, Columbia University
Summary of Experience
Ms. Greenbaum applies her background in economics, finance, and mathematics to complex litigation matters. She has developed damages models and determined claimed lost profits in a range of cases in fields including retail, financial securities, real estate, and medical devices. Ms. Greenbaum has assisted in all phases of the litigation process, including expert reports, depositions, and trial preparation. Her litigation consulting experience includes damages assessment, valuation, and corporate transactions. Ms. Greenbaum has worked on multiple partnership- and fiduciary duty-related matters for which she has analyzed the relationships between affiliated corporate entities and the economic implications of particular partnership agreement clauses. She has also worked on multiple real estate-related matters for which she has analyzed commercial real estate financing for existing and development properties, property acquisitions, and partnership stake valuations. Ms. Greenbaum has experience analyzing financing and merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions for complex business entities, including telecommunications companies, special purpose acquisition companies, collateralized loan obligations, and real estate investment trusts.
- Center Partners Ltd. et al. v. Urban Shopping Centers LP. et al.
- In Re Dole Food Company, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- In re: Appraisal of Jarden Corp.
- In the Matter of Lynn Tilton et al Before the US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Maxell, Ltd. v. ZTE (USA) Inc.
- Postova Banka AS and Istrokapital SE v. The Hellenic Republic
- Romag Fasteners Inc. v. Fossil Inc. et al.