Analysis Group Consultants and Affiliates to Speak at USC Global Competition Law Thought Leadership Conference
Event:USC Global Competition Law Thought Leadership Conference
Dates: June 3–4, 2022
Host:University of Southern California
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Several Analysis Group consultants will speak at the inaugural USC Global Competition Law Thought Leadership Conference, which will focus on antitrust and competition issues in the Asia-Pacific region and the US West Coast.
- Vice President Marissa Ginn, the conference co-chair, will deliver opening remarks.
- Managing Principal Rebecca Kirk Fair will join a panel discussing global mergers.
- Managing Principal Aaron Yeater will participate in a panel about cartels.
- Managing Principal Lauren Kindler will join “The Current State and Future of Antitrust IP Issues” panel.
- Affiliate Steven Tadelis will speak on the “Digital Platforms: Recent Antitrust Cases and Proposed/Enacted Legislation” panel.
- Affiliate Christopher Knittel will join a panel on competition in the media space.