Breach of Contract
In breach of contract matters, we have provided analyses related to a range of agreements, including supply contracts, dealership or distributorship terminations, employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, joint venture agreements, and computer system development contracts.
Our analyses in breach of contract matters typically involve:
- Gathering and organizing accounting and contract records
- Determining ex ante expectations
- Analyzing sales trends
- Assessing profitability and preparing projections
- Analyzing changing market conditions
We have worked on several high-profile matters related to failed transactions, in which we have provided analyses of market conditions and industry dynamics as well as specific factors related to sales, supply contracts, joint agreements, and other contracts. We have also examined these issues in purchase and merger agreements related to material adverse effects.
- Featured Expert Arnold I. Barnett George Eastman Professor of Management Science; Professor of Statistics, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- AG Feature Analyzing Causation, Damages in Data Breaches
Cheetah Omni LLC v. Verizon Services Corporation, et al.
The Citri-Lite Company v. Cott Beverages, Inc.
NeWire Inc. v. Southwire Company
- Featured Expert Dennis J. Aigner Emeritus Professor of Management and Economics, The Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine