Analysis Group fosters an academically oriented work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across multiple areas of expertise. The associate position is for M.B.A. and Ph.D. candidates and advanced degree holders who are passionate about solving economic, financial, and business challenges. Candidates should be pursuing or possess a graduate degree in economics, finance, or general business with expertise in areas such as econometrics, price theory, industrial organization, labor economics, health economics, competitive economics, accounting, marketing, survey design, or market structure.
- Identifying key economic issues and developing relevant analytical frameworks
- Formulating economic and financial models
- Conducting empirical studies
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Collaborating with academic and in-house experts
- Presenting results of analyses
- Thinking creatively about how leading-edge analytics and emerging data sources can address clients’ most pressing business challenges
- Helping companies leverage analytic tools to better manage innovation
Our ideal candidates are intellectually curious people with strong interpersonal and communication skills and an interest in applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems. Successful associates are committed to teamwork, collaborative problem solving, continuous learning, and professional development. We welcome soon-to-be or recent graduates and experienced candidates with prior relevant academic or industry experience. In addition to the traditional associate role, we also offer opportunities to join the firm as a summer associate intern.
Meet Our Associates
- “I was drawn to the firm’s rigorous approach to problem solving, as well as its collaborative and friendly culture.” MichaelAssociate, Los Angeles
- “The case work is varied and interesting, so there’s always something to look forward to.” SchuylerAssociate, Boston
- “I get to collaborate with and learn from a group of very smart people, and gain a diversity of experiences regarding consulting roles and industries.” IshitaAssociate, Boston