Associate, Menlo Park
- Why did you choose Analysis Group?
- AG has the perfect blend of a collaborative, stimulating work environment, fascinating analytical research questions, and the ability to build meaningful relationships with clients.
- What do you work on at Analysis Group?
- I work in both litigation and healthcare strategy.
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- The relationships I’ve formed are the most meaningful part of AG. My colleagues inspire me – I get to work alongside amazing, brilliant, and humble people who help clients solve their economic and analytical questions in a deeply thoughtful way. I’ve also loved the relationships developed through helping clients solve their problems.
- How does life at AG compare to grad school?
- AG’s environment is focused on learning and growth, very similar to graduate school. It is rewarding to apply ideas and concepts learned during graduate school to solve real-world issues.
- What do you think of the case team dynamic?
- The dynamic of a case team is focused on improvement and learning – very much a “see one, do one, teach one” model. I’ve really enjoyed working on both large and small case teams, with colleagues from so many backgrounds and levels within the organization.
- Have you had any surprises or breakthroughs since joining AG?
- It has been amazing how no two cases are ever alike, in my experience. This allows for creativity and constant growth.
- What is it like to work in your office? What is the culture there?
- Menlo Park is a small, close-knit office located right by sunny downtown. We have an extremely collaborative culture, where everyone is helpful, friendly, and laid-back, yet extremely hardworking.
- What do you do when you’re not working?
- I’m lucky to live in Northern California – you will likely find me on a trail in nature with my dogs if I’m not in the office! I also have a gluten-free baking business.