Minh P. Doan
M.A., economics, Northwestern University; M.S., actuarial science, University of Iowa; B.A., mathematics and economics, Berea College
Summary of Experience
Ms. Doan has more than 15 years of experience in evaluating economic damages and providing expert testimony in complex commercial disputes, including intellectual property (IP), breach of contract, false advertising, class certification, loss of earnings, and antitrust matters. She has submitted numerous expert reports and testified as an expert witness. Her work leading large engagements from strategy to implementation has included developing damages models and determining lost sales, lost profits, unjust enrichment, reasonable royalties, and price erosion damages. In patent infringement matters, Ms. Doan has evaluated claims of irreparable economic injury and other economic criteria relevant to obtaining an injunction. She also has expertise in assessing claims of class-wide economic injury and damages in class certification matters. Ms. Doan has been recognized as among the top economic experts for IP matters by Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) in the IAM Patent 1000. She is an associate of the Society of Actuaries. Prior to joining Analysis Group, she worked in pension actuarial consulting.
- Bedrock Computer Technologies, LLC v. Google Inc.
- Bedrock Computer Technologies, LLC v. Yahoo!
- CEATS, Inc. v. Continental Airlines, Inc. et al.
- Convolve, Inc. v. Dell, Inc., Western Digital Corporation, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, Inc., and Hitachi, Ltd.
- DDR Holdings, LLC v. Hotels.com, LP et al.
- ePlus Inc. v. Lawson Software Inc.
- Evan Weiner et al. v. Snapple Beverage Corporation
- Innovation Sciences, LLC v. Amazon.com, Inc., et al.
- Kenneth Hobbs v Brother International Corporation et al
- Levi Jones et al. v. ConAgra Foods Inc.
- NuVasive Inc. v. Alphatec Holdings Inc., et al.
- Patent Infringement Matter Against E-commerce Retailer
- Personal Audio LLC v. Apple Inc.
- SP Syntax (Silver Point Capital, L.P.) v. Ernst & Young, LLP
- Toby Schechner, et al. v. Whirlpool Corporation
September 15, 2020
February 21, 2023
July 18, 2023
April 14, 2022
July 1, 2021
October 5, 2020