M.B.A., economics, strategic management, and managerial and organizational behavior, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business; Ph.D. coursework, international economics and politics, School of International Service, American University; B.A., international relations and mathematics, University of Evansville
Summary of Experience
Ms. Comeaux specializes in the application of finance and economics to complex business litigation and damages estimation. She has led teams across a broad range of matters involving commercial disputes, antitrust and competition, and securities and finance. Her clients include leading media and technology companies, financial institutions, global manufacturers, and life sciences companies. Ms. Comeaux has provided assistance through all phases of pretrial and trial practice, including expert search, fact discovery, class certification, quantification and rebuttal of damages, expert testimony, trial preparation, and settlement negotiations. She has also assisted clients in mass arbitration proceedings, regulatory investigations, and strategy engagements.
Ms. Comeaux has experience with a wide range of empirical methodologies, particularly within the context of damages analyses. Her work regularly involves critical examination of theories of liability, development of models to quantify damages, and both quantitative and qualitative analyses in response to allegations of negligence or punitive damages. She has worked with a wide variety of academic and industry experts to assess organizational, industry, and market conditions in order to contextualize analyses of damages. Ms. Comeaux has particular expertise in organizational assessments that address theories of liability, including reviewing and responding to the results of assessments conducted by regulators and third parties.
- Analyzing Safety Preparedness in High-Risk Work Environments
- Charles Tillage, et al. v. Comcast Corporation, et al.
- Federal Trade Commission v. Intuit Inc.
- Innovating to Reduce Emissions and Energy Use
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa et al. v. St. Luke’s Health System Ltd.
- Western & Southern Life Insurance Co et al v Bank of New York Mellon
- Yuga Labs, Inc. v. Ryder Ripps, et al.
The Exchange, 2022
Comeau K, O’Haver B
Law360, March 25, 2016
March 2, 2022
November 9, 2023
June 27, 2023
May 9, 2023
November 29, 2022
August 9, 2022
May 3, 2022
December 16, 2021
- Health Care Bulletin Untangling Competitive Relationships in Health Care Mergers
- Forum Consolidation, Coordination, and Competition: A Challenging Prescription for Health Care
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa et al. v. St. Luke's Health System Ltd.
Innovating to Reduce Emissions and Energy Use