Strategy, Policy & Analytics
Analysis Group provides strategic insights based on rigorous analysis. Our work is supported by appropriate business models to help clients achieve growth and confront changing operating environments. Whether clients are making a long-term decision to enter a new arena or repositioning themselves within an existing segment, we help them gauge where the greatest future value can be captured.
We draw on quantitative capabilities provided by Ph.D. economists and the business management skills and insights of our consultants. Our engagements are enriched by our affiliation with academic experts who work with us to help clients identify and analyze the data and information needed to make fact-based decisions.
Using statistical and modeling expertise and econometric tools, we assess our clients’ business models, assets, resources, and capabilities in terms of potential business opportunities. We help them to develop new strategies that define:
- The most attractive positions for capturing value
- The risks and opportunities of competing in the new market
- The characteristics of a winning business model, including analysis of synergies and gaps relative to current assets
- The best options, via pro forma modeling
- Forum Q&A with Affiliate Austan Goolsbee
- Health Care Bulletin Biopharma Value-Based Pricing: How to Make It Work?
- Featured Expert Catherine E. Tucker Sloan Distinguished Professor of Management and Professor of Marketing, MIT Sloan School of Management
- AG Feature Analysis Group Insights Featured in Law360
- AG Feature Anti-Obesity Drug Development Risks and Expectations
Innovating to Reduce Emissions and Energy Use