Policy & Strategy
For decades, US- and Europe-based technology companies have benefited from our in-depth qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market dynamics in this industry. Our policy and strategy work has included the development of models to analyze the impact of technological change on firms and industries; supply- and demand-side drivers in the technology industry; the impact of changes in market structure on consumer welfare and company profits; and the effects of policies and regulations on technology companies.
Our project teams are frequently led by external experts with a deep understanding of the specific issues at hand. We have worked on behalf of clients such as Google, Apple, Facebook, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), and technology industry associations.
- Featured Expert Aaron Yeater Managing Principal, Boston
- Featured Expert Arun Sundararajan Harold Price Professor of Entrepreneurship; Professor of Technology, Operations and Statistics, NYU Stern School of Business
- AG Feature Taxing Questions: Managing the Taxation Complexities of Smart Contracts
- Featured Expert Steven Weber Professor of the Graduate School, School of Information, University of California, Berkeley; Partner, Breakwater Strategy
- Q&A Using Economics in Policymaking for Digital Platforms: A Q&A with Jeffrey T. Prince
- Featured Expert Laurits R. Christensen Managing Principal, Denver