Analysis Group’s work at the forefront of technology and information systems informs our comprehensive analyses of the software industry’s most complex challenges. We have examined the technical and economic impacts of monopolization and exclusionary practices in the software industry in antitrust class actions and private lawsuits; efficiencies in merger and acquisition cases; infringement of copyrights and trademarks, and patent strategy and valuation; misappropriation of trade secrets; contract disputes; transfer pricing matters; regulatory policies; work with government and regulatory agencies; and data breaches.
Our interdisciplinary approach is based on a deep understanding of the software industry, to which we bring a breadth of experience using machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other analytical tools and methods, in order to provide our clients with the most successful recommendations and arguments. We have worked with leading software companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Yahoo!, Nortel, Apple, Netflix, Oracle, and AT&T.
- Featured Expert Christopher Llop Vice President, Boston
- Q&A Managing Information, Security, and Data in the Modern Business
- Featured Expert Bertrand Meyer Provost and Professor of Software Engineering, Schaffhausen Institute of Technology; Professor Emeritus of Software Engineering, ETH Zürich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology); Co-founder, Eiffel Software (Santa Barbara, California)
- Featured Expert Chris F. Kemerer David M. Roderick Professor of Information Systems and Professor of Business Administration, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- Featured Expert Benoit d’Udekem Vice President*, Brussels, Paris
- Featured Expert Stuart Madnick John Norris Maguire Professor Emeritus of Information Technology, MIT Sloan School of Management; Professor of Engineering Systems, MIT School of Engineering