Market Access & Commercial Strategy
Analysis Group’s health care strategy professionals understand global reimbursement issues and stakeholder requirements. We assist our clients in establishing strategies to demonstrate value, gain market access, and sustain success at the product, franchise, and enterprise levels.
We draw on diverse health care backgrounds in biological science, clinical research, economics, and business to:
- Partner with clients early in the product life cycle to establish the evidence strategy to support a winning value proposition for stakeholders globally
- Develop models that forecast revenue, estimate product and portfolio value and return on investment, and that simulate clinical and economic value
- Optimize price, access, and reimbursement, including use of innovative contracting approaches with payers worldwide
- Synthesize available evidence into the dossiers required by health technology appraisal bodies around the world and develop a range of focused communication tools
- Communicate to stakeholders the impact an innovation can have on patients, institutions, or health care systems
- Video Noam Kirson - Balancing Drug Pricing With Value
- Health Care Bulletin Biopharma Value-Based Pricing: How to Make It Work?
- AG Feature More than Dollars and Cents: Prescription Drug Pricing and Value
- Health Care Bulletin Global Consequences of Local Pricing Decisions
- AG Feature Anti-Obesity Drug Development Risks and Expectations
- Health Care Bulletin Evaluating Real-World Effectiveness in Prescription Coverages