Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR)
Analysis Group is distinguished by our understanding of health economics and outcomes. We collaborate with many clients to develop and implement HEOR strategies to support pharmaceutical products throughout their life cycles. Our expertise includes comprehensive research capabilities, defined by cutting-edge methodologies that draw on diverse data sources from US and global markets. Our studies have involved diverse geographies, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Finland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, the UK, and the United States.
We have developed different types of models to address clients’ needs, including budget impact models to assess the economic implications of new formulary cost-minimization, cost-utility, and cost-effectiveness to compare a client’s drugs to comparators, and simple cost calculators to evaluate the costs of treatments and costs of adverse events.
Our interdisciplinary team includes numerous health care specialists across our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia, with advanced degrees and expertise in health economics, econometrics, biostatistics, epidemiology, psychometrics, medicine, pharmacy, and health policy.
Areas of Expertise
- Burden-of-Illness Research
- Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Clinical Research & Study Design
- Personalized Medicine
- Rare Disease & Orphan Drug Research
- We work with prominent scholars from leading universities, and with key opinion leaders, to translate state-of-the-art academic theories into compelling results.
- Our work has resulted in numerous publications in top peer-reviewed journals, and we have a long track record presenting at health outcomes and clinical conferences across the globe.
- We focus on HEOR challenges over the entire product life cycle.
- Health Care Bulletin Abuse-Deterrent Opioids and the Economic Costs of Abuse
- Featured Expert Mei Sheng Duh Managing Principal, Boston
View past issues
Health Care Bulletin
- Featured Expert Eric Q. Wu Managing Principal, Boston, Paris, Brussels, London, Beijing
- Health Care Bulletin A New Landscape for Comparative Effectiveness Research
Health Economics, Outcomes and Epidemiology: Published Research and PresentationsHealth Care Compendium, updated May 2023