M.S., finance, Boston College; M.B.A., Xavier Institute of Management; B.S., economics, Delhi University
Summary of Experience
Mr. Jetley specializes in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), valuation of derivative instruments, securities valuation, corporate finance, and risk management. He has worked on several transaction-related matters that involved the analysis of target valuations, sales processes, disclosures made by bidders and targets, and other deal terms. His securities valuation experience includes analyzing the impact of selected disclosures on the stock price of large corporations across a variety of industries, including technology, electric utilities, office equipment, biotechnology, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and health care providers. Mr. Jetley has also worked on several matters involving the valuation of equity, fixed-income, foreign exchange, and mortgage-backed derivative securities. He frequently publishes and presents on topics involving M&A, securities, financial analysis, and commercial damages.
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. v. Airgas, Inc.
- AT&T v. United States of America
- Center Partners Ltd. et al. v. Urban Shopping Centers LP. et al.
- Damages Analysis Regarding Price Risk Management Strategy
- Earn-Out Dispute in Acquisition of Engineering and Project Management Firm
- Forescout Technologies, Inc. v. Ferrari Group Holdings, LP, et al.
- In re Appraisal of SWS Group Inc CA No 10554-VCG
- In re Bear Stearns Litigation
- In Re Dole Food Company, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- In re: Alere-Abbott Merger Litigation
- In re: Starz Stockholder Litigation
- In the Matter of William Tirrell Before the US Securities and Exchange Commission
- LKF X Investments, LKF X Capital Corporation, Tax Matters Partner v. The Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. v. Vulcan Materials Company
- Palm Canyon X Investments LLC, AH Investment Holdings, Inc., Tax Matters Partner v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service
- Parnes v. Bally Entertainment Corp.
- Postova Banka AS and Istrokapital SE v. The Hellenic Republic
- Raymond Road Associates (Blue Back Square) v. Taubman Centers
- SLM Corporation (Sallie Mae) v. J.C. Flowers II L.P.
- Ventas, Inc. v. HCP, Inc.
- Vintage Rodeo Parent LLC et al. v. Rent-A-Center Inc.
- WFC Holdings Corporation v. United States of America
CFO Magazine, 2021
The Journal of Law and Economics, Volume 63, Issue 4
Law360, August 12, 2020
Jetley G, Huang Y
Law360, January 29, 2019
Jetley G, Grgeta E, Wei R
Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, October 3, 2019
Jetley G, Huang Y
Journal of Economics and Business, No. 105, 2019
Jetley G; Rzakhanov Z
The Business Lawyer, Vol. 71, No. 2, Spring 2016
Executive Counsel, June/July 2012
Mascherin T, Palazzolo K, Jetley G
Financial Analysts Journal
Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance
Jetley G, Rzakhanov Z
April 08, 2021
March 05, 2021
August 12, 2020
October 29, 2019
October 09, 2019
May 06, 2019
January 30, 2019