M.S., finance, Boston College; M.B.A., Xavier Institute of Management; B.S., economics, Delhi University
Summary of Experience
Mr. Jetley specializes in merger-related litigation, valuation of derivative instruments, securities valuation, corporate finance, and risk management. He has worked on several M&A-related matters that involved the analysis of bid premiums, arbitrage spreads, deal terms, and disclosures made by bidders and targets. His securities valuation experience includes analyzing the impact of selected disclosures on the stock price of large corporations across a variety of industries, including electric utilities, office equipment, biotechnology, and health care providers. Mr. Jetley has also worked on several matters that involved the valuation of equity, fixed income, foreign exchange, and mortgage-backed derivative securities. Additionally, he has conducted research in risk management, arbitrage spreads, application of real-option techniques to value drug development projects, the application of simulation techniques to value path-dependent American equity options, and corporate governance. Mr. Jetley frequently publishes and presents on topics involving M&A, securities, financial analysis, and commercial damages.
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. v. Airgas, Inc.
- AT&T v. United States of America
- Center Partners Ltd. et al. v. Urban Shopping Centers LP. et al.
- Damages Analysis Regarding Price Risk Management Strategy
- Earn-Out Dispute in Acquisition of Engineering and Project Management Firm
- In re Appraisal of SWS Group Inc CA No 10554-VCG
- In re Bear Stearns Litigation
- In Re Dole Food Company, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- In re: Alere-Abbott Merger Litigation
- In the Matter of William Tirrell Before the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- LKF X Investments, LKF X Capital Corporation, Tax Matters Partner v. The Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. v. Vulcan Materials Company
- Palm Canyon X Investments LLC, AH Investment Holdings, Inc., Tax Matters Partner v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service
- Parnes v. Bally Entertainment Corp.
- Postova Banka AS and Istrokapital SE v. The Hellenic Republic
- Raymond Road Associates (Blue Back Square) v. Taubman Centers
- SLM Corporation (Sallie Mae) v. J.C. Flowers II L.P.
- Ventas, Inc. v. HCP, Inc.
- Vintage Rodeo Parent LLC et al. v. Rent-A-Center Inc.
- WFC Holdings Corporation v. United States of America
Law360, January 29, 2019
The Business Lawyer, Vol. 71, No. 2, Spring 2016
Executive Counsel, June/July 2012
Mascherin T, Palazzolo K, Jetley G
Financial Analysts Journal
Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance
Jetley G, Rzakhanov Z
May 06, 2019
January 30, 2019
October 02, 2017
June 30, 2017
April 21, 2016