Brian S. Gorin
M.B.A., Columbia Business School; M.S. and S.B., chemical engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Summary of Experience
Mr. Gorin has more than 30 years of experience as a strategy and economic consultant with deep expertise in the health care, chemicals, oil and gas, agriculture, and automotive industries. He leads large, complex engagements in antitrust matters, health care strategy, and large commercial litigation cases, providing direct leadership at every stage of engagement, from strategy to implementation. In addition to his own expert work, Mr. Gorin regularly identifies and collaborates with leading academic and industry affiliates. Mr. Gorin's unique experience across industries and practices allows him to leverage his complementary strategic, economic, and specific subject matter expertise to provide pragmatic solutions to address clients' complex business and legal challenges.
Mr. Gorin's work in antitrust and competition cases has included the analysis of alleged anticompetitive behavior and the evaluation of the competitive impact of mergers and acquisitions in strategic, regulatory, and litigation contexts. In these cases, Mr. Gorin has defined and analyzed relevant markets, assessed potential or past competitive impact, simulated the outcome of mergers and acquisitions in the marketplace, and evaluated potential antitrust remedies. As a leading expert in Analysis Group's Health Care Strategy practice, Mr. Gorin works with diagnostic innovators and manufacturers to develop acquisition and growth strategies, create plans to achieve favorable coverage and reimbursement in the United States and international markets, and design and implement evidence development strategies to support coverage and reimbursement goals. In commercial litigation cases, he regularly leads teams and experts to support clients in matters related to liability and damages, such as valuation, economic harm, accounting, corporate governance, and organizational performance and culture.
Prior to joining Analysis Group, Mr. Gorin was a partner in the worldwide Energy, Chemicals, and Pharmaceuticals Group at Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Inc.
- Analyzing Design Issues in a Product Safety Matter
- Analyzing Safety Preparedness in High-Risk Work Environments
- Centene/Magellan Merger Review in California
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. and Convoy Ltd. v. Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
- Economic Impact Analysis of Direct Lender OnDeck
- Go-to-Market Strategy for a Solar Cell Start-Up
- Identifying and Benchmarking Acquisition Targets
- Innovating to Reduce Emissions and Energy Use
- Investment and Acquisition Strategy
- Managing Risk under New Climate Legislation
- Pharmaceutical Product Development and Launch
- Pricing and Positioning of Complex Consumer Products
- Strategy and Analysis of Investment Options for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Structuring a Successful Turnaround
Efficacy of antiepileptic drugs in the adjunctive treatment of refractory partial-onset seizures: Meta-analysis of pivotal trials
Epilepsy Research. 2018 Jul;143:120-129
Law360, March 25, 2016
IN VIVO, October 2014
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, June 2012
Montero AJ, Eapen S, Gorin B, Adler P
August 18, 2015
December 7, 2015
June 6, 2017