Principal, San Francisco
- Why did you choose Analysis Group?
- I joined Analysis Group after my graduate program. I wanted to work in economic consulting and met a principal at the firm who really enjoyed his work, which got me interested in the company. I was attracted to Analysis Group because of the culture and emphasis on collegiality, collaboration, and professional development.
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- Participating in trials and hearings as an expert is tremendously energizing, but I also enjoy the daily interactions with colleagues, affiliated experts, and clients. I learn something new from them each day. It is intellectually nourishing to have the opportunity to be surrounded by talented people every day.
- Do you work across industry focuses?
- A lot of my work is focused on telecommunications and technology, but I also work with clients in many other industries. The types of cases I am involved with have evolved over time in ways I never could have imagined. I began my career working on regulatory issues and now practice in securities, antitrust, and intellectual property. There are so many opportunities present, and it keeps my daily work challenging.
- Do you maintain a good work/life balance?
- My wife and I both work full time and have two small children, so it is important to us to have a healthy work/life balance. I’m the treasurer for the PTA at my children’s school, and appreciate the flexibility I have to attend school events and functions when I need to.